Join Onefootball and become a vital part of our growth team by supporting and driving our performance optimisation initiatives and deliver high quality insights through data driven decisions. Our team has a central role within the organisation in order to identify, develop and communicate on Onefootball’s sustainable growth patterns.
We ensure that every team operates with key performance indicators and that these KPIs are reviewed and analyzed to advise on corresponding actions. Some of the tech we leverage are Tableau, Metabase, SQL & Python.
- Enable performance measurement according to business needs from each team, and ensure that proper reporting tools are developed.
- Define actionable and insightful KPIs and recommendations that drive your stakeholders towards Onefootball’s topline objectives.
- Proactively push your ideas based on your collaboration with Data engineers & Scientists, as well as external stakeholders.
- Be a key driver for the data-informed and performance optimisation mindset across the company.
- Be part of a self-driven team that is open for opportunities.
- Passionate about data analysis with extensive experience in analytics of mobile marketing – from user acquisition to monetisation.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation through tools such as Tableau and eager to keep learning on the job.
- Excellent analytical mindset paying attention to detail, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a simple way complex ideas to members of any teams.
- Curious, open-minded, with the motivation to drive projects to success.
- Knowledge in Python or R and using Github is a plus.
- Previous experience in monetisation optimisation (preferably through advertisement) is a plus.