As part of our international team from 30 countries, you will manage and develop successful partnerships to grow our revenues across our major markets.
We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented audience of football fans across the world and an innovative portfolio of products – from native media advertising – to branded content campaigns.
- Manage several levels of client relationships – including marketing and brand management positions – and develop strong relationships with our partners in Dach
- Evolve and grow revenues required to fulfill your quarterly sales objectives
- Develop new products and relationships with top tier brands and advertisers
- Relevant +4 years work experience dealing with large companies – experience and network in the German sports/media industry is a big plus
- Completed your studies degree in business administration or a comparable course of studies
- Fluent German speaker and excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong project management skills and advanced knowledge with project management and sales administration tools (such as Insightly or Salesforce.com)
- A passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving the client’s and agency’s strategic and competitive advantage
- Good understanding of the digital and in particular mobile media ecosystem