Onefootball Studios, representing the Onefootball’s own-produced video and social output, is seeking a Social Producer to join our existing talented, creative team.
As part of that team, this talented all-rounder will directly contribute as we deliver our audiences highly engaging content across various social platforms, as well as the Onefootball app.
Onefootball Studios is committed to bringing football’s biggest stories to life through quality content, and the successful candidate will play a central role in doing just that.
- Create, manage and distribute content in multiple formats (including video, image and audio) across Onefootball’s various social media and owned platforms
- Play a leading role in our social strategy – from planning, production, distribution and management – across a range of diverse platforms
- React to trending topics and turn it into snackable and shareable content
- Collaborate with Onefootball Studios production to fulfil content potential
- Contribute directly to the creation and delivery of objectives as part of that strategy
- Understand and engage with the various communities Onefootball has created across these platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism (or completing), communications or media/video production and editing
- Sound experience working in football/sport and social media, with a deep understanding of the latest social media platforms and trends and a passion for content that engages and drives reach
- Excellent understanding of the types of content that sits and succeeds across various online channels – such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more – and the analytics that can drive our approach
- Advanced knowledge of editing software, particularly Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe Audition, and comfortable creating different forms of content via those tools. Experience in front of the camera is also highly valued
- Highly organised, with a clear understanding of the planning, creative and organisational structures required for successful social media strategy
- A driven, initiative-oriented individual who embraces responsibility to action those elements to bring that strategy to life
- A passionate football fan with profound knowledge of the football landscape
- Native verbal and written skills in English, with knowledge of German a valued advantage