Join us as an Executive Assistant to our CEO by providing efficient, professional and timely support in both the busy office life as well as during his extensive travel activities.
Onefootball has a monthly reach of 25 million football fans worldwide, making it the most popular media platform for football fans. Founded eleven years ago, the Berlin-based company now employs 190 people from 40 different countries. It was one of the first 1,000 apps in the Apple store in 2009.
- Responsible for extensive calendar management
- Organise travel and logistics
- Communicate with CEO’s inhouse and external stakeholders
- Provide general administrative support (digital filing, expense management etc.)
- Accurately recording minutes of meetings
- Handle and organise personal business as well
- +5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experienced multitasker, who is loyal, trustworthy and can handle confidential information
- High level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills as the business will be represented to clients and contacts across the world
- Dedicated Executive Assistant with a resourceful nature who can deal with conflicting priorities and an ever changing diary with ease
- Used to a dynamic and changing environment
- Eye for detail and a proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German
- A good sense of humour appreciated