Join us as a HR Coordinator and act as an ambassador for Onefootball by becoming the first point of contact for all our candidates and our internal team. Support the HR team with various operational tasks and work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
Onefootball has a monthly reach of 25 million football fans worldwide, making it the most popular media platform for football fans. Founded eleven years ago, the Berlin-based company now employs 190 people from 40 different countries. It was one of the first 1,000 apps in the Apple store.
- Support the team with operational HR related tasks, like contract creation and management, filing, payroll, employee onboarding and offboarding
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling all interviews as well as internal HR-related events (e.g. onboarding sessions and intro sessions for new starters or feedback sessions)
- Post our vacancies on the relevant platforms
- Ensure a great experience for our candidates and our employees
- Experienced HR Coordinator who enjoys being in a supporting role
- Organising and being in contact with people is what you love
- Friendly and firm approach towards stakeholders in order to get the job done
- Reliable, organised, solution-orientated and can handle confidential information
- Fluency in both English and German