Join us as a HR Manager to drive operational tasks of the HR department and take ownership of various HR projects.
Onefootball has a monthly reach of 25 million football fans worldwide, making it the most popular media platform for football fans. Founded eleven years ago, the Berlin-based company now employs 190 people from 40 different countries. It was one of the first 1,000 apps in the Apple store.
- Be responsible for operational tasks such as employee onboardings and offboardings, visa processes, payroll and our HR tool (BambooHR)
- Drive internal projects (e.g. professionalising processes, L&D, feedback sessions)
- Be one of the first points of contact for our employees
- Constantly challenge and further improve processes and policies and make sure they are followed
- Around 3 years of experience in HR management
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Reliable, organised and detailed-oriented
- Knowledge of German labour law
- You are a people person