Join us as a Recruiting Manager and attract the best talent for Onefootball.
Onefootball has a monthly reach of 25 million football fans worldwide, making it the most popular media platform for football fans. Founded eleven years ago, the Berlin-based company now employs 190 people from 40 different countries. It was one of the first 1,000 apps in the Apple store.
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process, e.g. sourcing, screenings, face-to-face interviews and offer negotiations
- Partner closely with hiring managers to map out hiring requirements
- Drive the full recruiting process with hiring managers to ensure quality
- Constantly challenge and further improve processes, e.g application process, sourcing approaches and our ATS
- Participate in team projects e.g. employer branding, organising meetups, building a tech brand
- Ensure a great candidate experience at all times
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with specific expertise in tech recruiting
- Comfortable working in a scaling environment
- Outstanding communications skills and can interact with different types of people
- Well organised, structured and determined
- Fluency in English, German is a plus