We have opened a brand new role at Onefootball to make travelling an own operated function. While scaling the company, efficient and economic travel management has become more and more important. Join us as a Travel Expenses Manager in our Finance department and help us accomplish travel management in the most efficient way.
Onefootball has monthly reach of 25 million football fans worldwide, making it the most popular media platform for football fans. Founded eleven years ago, the Berlin-based company now employs 190 people from 40 different countries. It was one of the first 1,000 apps in the Apple store.
- Manage the complete travel process at Onefootball
- Get employees onboarded to our travel tools and be contact person
- Check the travel cost reimbursements against the travel policy and law regulations
- Prepare the accounting in DATEV and monitor the payments
- Work on reporting and initialize updates of the travel policy together with Controlling department
- Completed business degree or comparable German Qualification (Finanzbuchhalter / Tourismuskauffrau)
- A minimum of 2 – 3 travel management experience
- Knowledge of DATEV accounting software and excellent MS Office (Excel) skills
- A friendly and firm approach towards stakeholders in order to get the job done
- Reliable, organised, solution-orientated and can handle confidential information
- English and German skills are required