Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of 180+ professionals from more than 35 different countries.
As part of the Legal Team at Onefootball, you will shape the legal framework that enables us to grow, maintain and support our product along with all of its features. We want to underpin and strengthen our legal base in order to enable Onefootball to tell the world’s football stories.
Join Onefootball and make sure that our product complies with the legal challenges it faces every day and support stakeholders with your know-how and creativity in legal matters.
- Be responsible for contract negotiation and contract drafting, particularly sales and agency contracts/framework contracts, partner collaboration agreements, and contracts with content and IT providers
- Be the company-wide partner for the implementation of data protection provisions, especially regarding online/in-app marketing and ad technology
- Set up processes, implement guidelines, train people, liaise with all depts regarding privacy and data security; SSP/DSP/CMP/RTB should ring a bell; legal requirements of programmatic advertising should be known including very good technical understanding and vocabulary
- Be responsible for signing processes and contract management
- Fully qualified lawyer with a German university degree in law and completed legal clerkship/Second Legal State Exam (“Zweites Staatsexamen”) or equivalent degree with 5+ years of experience
- Special emphasis on contract drafting and civil law as well as on marketing law, IP/IT law, and data protection law
- Excellent English language skills and experience with contracting in English
- Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills, and a well-structured work style
- Experience or touchpoints with US and UK law is a plus
- Interest in working cross-functionally with other teams and the ability to negotiate and create legal frameworks for new projects or product features