Join Onefootball as a User Researcher and become the ambassador of our users by bringing their voice and mindset into every angle of the company. You will be the point of contact for all qualitative research projects as well as test ideas and features to understand our audience better and help us build the best product for football fans all around the globe.
- Participate in our User Research projects that supports the continuous development of our product
- Run periodic studies that address both user behavior and attitudes by using the right methodology for the right question
- Empathize with users and represent their mindset
- Analyse data, understand different markets and product innovations, set up hypothesis and communicate results to the team to emphasize a user-centered culture
- Be aware of technological trends
- Visualise your findings and make them graspable
- Work closely with other Product team members such as User Researchers, Customer Care Specialists, Product Managers, Product Designers, and the Marketing Department.
Football is our passion. Therefore, we value a like-minded and enthusiastic team player to bring our ideas and dreams to life.
- You know how to communicate and visualize your research findings, and are not afraid of presenting them to all stakeholders in the company.
- You have great interviewing skills and have a proven record of running F2F and group interviews in English and German. Portuguese knowledge is a plus.
- You are not just passionate about linking qualitative and quantitative research methods, you also enjoy interpreting the context that evolves around it.
- You love football and understand the needs of football fans in the digital world.
- You are willing to work in an agile environment and within cross-functional projects
- You preferably have a background in psychology, HCI, cognitive science, design or a related field
- You have experience in setting up a usability lab and remote testing setup.
- You bring a routine of using Mac software and working with Google Suite products.
- You have basic experience in prototyping (Framer, Origami, Figma, etc.)