Come and join Onefootball to help us improve one of the very first iOS apps in the german App Store, a product used by millions of football fans around the world.
With great attention to detail, our iOS team is creating an app as if it was designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient and useful.
Get the opportunity to work with all the latest SDKs available from Apple (ARKit, watchOS, SpriteKit, SiriKit, widgets).
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected code
- Cooperate closely with your team-mates to teach and learn something new
- Work in a cross-functional team to bring our app to the next level
- Passion for iOS and Apple products
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining iOS applications
- Fully bilingual in Swift and Objective-C
- Good understanding of modern iOS architectural approaches
- Ability to use as little code as possible through Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- In-depth knowledge of unit testing
- Experience with agile methodologies